Friday, February 01, 2008

Podcasts are ready!!!

Boy oh boy is this a good day. We have the new website up and running and I have a podcast section for my interviews on both The Morning Show on KFIZ and The Afternoon Show w/ Huffy on ESPN 1530/950. This will allow me to post some of the interviews that I conduct on a daily basis for those that do not get a chance to listen live. As I get familiar with everything look for more and more podcasts to show up.

Today I had a chance to chat w/ both Eli Manning's and Tom Brady's high school coaches. They are both archived on the site. Please go to the podcast icon and scroll down. Once there you will see links to The Morning Show and one for the ESPN 1530/950. Both interviews are linked on the ESPN podcast page while the Eli's coach is linked on The Morning Show page. I hope these give you an insight into these two fine Super Bowl quarterbacks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home