Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Heath Ledger dies...

By now you have probably heard of the passing of the talented young actor Heath Ledger. As of this entry it appears as if drugs were involved but to what extent is still not known. What is interesting to me is the sleeping pills that appear to be present and Ledger's apparent insomnia, perhaps brought on by his role as The Joker in the latest Batman movie. I thought I would take a look at the trailer for the movie The Dark Knight and see if I got a hint of why Ledger found his role so demanding. While I am not a huge fan of the Batman series I must say that this entry looks to be extremely intense and Ledger's Joker seems to be particularly dark. Take a look at the trailer below and tell me if you can see how an actor could have trouble coming to grips with this role.

The Dark Knight

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home